
-last Saturday we hosted a Sunday School party at our house. It was only supposed to be about 20 people. 29 adults and 16 kids came. Talk about crazy.
-should of had the carpets cleaned Sunday instead of Friday before the party...what was I thinking.
-Sunday, Monday got a cold and lounged around
-Tuesday fainted and went to the ER for 3 1/2 hours. Got an EKG, CT scan, chest x-ray, blood work and an IV. The doctors were really freaking me out. I was dehydrated. I guess I didn't drink enough. Feeling much better with the strong antibiotics.
-Friday the girls and I went to Baton Rouge. We waved at Shandra, Andrew, Kristi, and the McNeal family in Houston. Then in Lake Charles we waved at Megan and Jolie.
-Saturday we had my Grandpa Barrow's 92 birthday dinner. And saw my adorable niece and nephew-Sunday we drove back to Austin. Went to Hannah's AWANA's award ceremony.
-Monday..back to normal. Trying to figure out what I'm going to do with the last 4 days that Hannah is in MDO. I can't believe summer is almost here. What are we going to do??


8 Comments:
Sounds like you've been just a little busy! Sarah looks a little afraid of Grandpa Barrow :) How awesome to still be living at 92! I'm glad you're feeling better.
We weren't really thinking when we decided to take the picture. My girls had been awake for 12 straight hours and we were in the car for 8 of them. So they weren't too cooperative.
yikes, what a week! glad you feel better. did you faint alone with the girls??
next time you guys go to BR you can take a break and spend the night with us - we'll have lots of room for company!
Both girls were home. I had Sarah on the changing table and my heart felt funny. I got her down and sit down..then I was lying on the floor. It was all in about 10 seconds. Thankfully! Sarah didn't have a diaper on and the gate at the stairs was open. It could of been a lot worse! Hannah ws down stairs. I called Aaron and he came right home.
Deborah...oh my gosh! Glad you're feeling better! We saw y'all and waved too!!! :) You should bring the girls for a visit!!!
deboraaah, update! also, i had a strange dream last night involving jennifer pierce...has she had her baby? and, btw, our new house is less than 5 minutes from her! so pack your girls up and come and see us both!
deborah...where are you???
michelle...jennifer did have her baby!! :) he was born on may 3rd. i can't believe y'all are going to be so close!
WHERE ARE YOU????
Post a Comment
<< Home