Well, last week we all had the stomach bug...Yuck! Sarah started it off on Sunday. Aaron stayed home from work Tues and Wednesday. Hannah was sick all Tuesday night and I got it Thursday. I'd like to know when I get to have a sick day?? Thankfully, we are all well just in time for Hannah's party on Friday. She had a blast!

Sarah had fun, too. They were both worn out.

Nothing special going on this week..just a normal week. Well, we are off to the park to burn some energy!

Sarah had fun, too. They were both worn out.

Nothing special going on this week..just a normal week. Well, we are off to the park to burn some energy!


7 Comments:
Glad y'all are feeling better!
Your girls are precious!
How cute are those pigtails? Glad you were all well to enjoy the party.
Absolutely precious! I always love seeing little girls with pigtails! Too cute! Glad y'all are all better now!
i think stay at home moms should unite and form a union. what do we want? sick days and the occassional vacation day. you could be the president of the union.
looks like the girls had fun at hannah's party! fun!
Oh my- Sarah's ponytails are too cute! Hannah is so grown up- how do you stand it?
These pictures send a rush of emotion over my OLD heart. It seems like yesterday these were the clothes and hair-do's of my girls that are now 20 and 17. Don't rush anything Deb!
It's sooo late, and I should go to bed when I feel "sappy" like this. But your girls little pics take me back!
Just wanted you to know these pics of Sarah inspired me to attempt to put Jolie's hair in pigtails & I was successful. Thanks :)
Post a Comment
<< Home