
Little Sarah is driving me crazy. Yes, that adorable little face is making me nuts. She is at the stage where we want to do everything and she can't do it all. She wants to walk like her big sister, but she doesn't want to hold your hand. We looked pretty silly walking from the parking lot to church Wednesday. We had to stop every 5 steps to pick Sarah up, then she would throw herself back to get down. Of course, I had several things in my hand, thank goodness Hannah was acting like an angel! Sarah also has started to not like riding in a cart. Monday, everyone heard us in HEB, luckily we didn't have much to get. Tuesday, in Hobby Lobby they opened up another register
for us because she was screaming. Nothing works. She is just in the stage that she wants to walk. The joys of walking. Maybe it is a sign that I shouldn't be shopping!! She has also started chunking everything on the floor and standing up in her highchair. I'm going to have to get out the straps. She just test us all the time! Aaron and I have a hard time not laughing as we are picking stuff off the floor. You would think we would learn. Oh well, this to will pass. This age isn't all bad. She has been waking up giggling and laughing lately. She is such an outside girls, so this week has been great. She gets so excited when we are outside. Of course getting her back in is another problem. Next week is spring break. I used to look forward to spring break. Not so much now. All of our activities are cancelled. Hannah is such a go girl. We have something everyday except Monday and that is our HEB and errands day. So instead of staying home with nothing to do I have decided to go visit my Grandmother in Meridian. So the girls and I are driving to Baton Rouge on Monday. The more I think driving 8 hours by myself the more I think I'd rather stay home! Tuesday my mom and the girls are going to go to see my Grandma. It is going to be a lot of car time. I'd better start practicing changing dvds while driving! It will be an adventure!


8 Comments:
OMG! EIGHT HOURS? I'll be praying for your trip!!! Andrew throws a fit in the car on the way to Shreveport and that's only 4 hrs!! Good luck!
How cute is she? Anytime you need a break, come see me in Houston- with girls or without! :)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I tell folks all the time that I love Jolie's independence & I could live without her free will. She's too young to have her own opinion, right? Jolie is only 15 months & she also is wanting to walk everywhere. It's nice at home, but a hassle in public!
My sister said to tell you she laughed at your post- she is going through the same thing with Lauren and she's younger than Sarah!
It's time for another post, my friend!
Where's Deborah???
Why don't you update much?
Post a Comment
<< Home