Four jobs that you have had in your life:
Istrouma Baptist, children's intern; Jefferson Baptist, daycamp counselor; Temple Baptist, child care; Hyde Park Baptist, 7th grade math teacher
How weird is that..I've only worked in Baptist churches!
Four movies that you could watch over and over:
Legally Blonde, Sweet Home Alabama, You've got Mail, Runaway Bride
Cinderella should be added, Hannah enjoys it, which gives me an hour or so to do something!
Four places that you've lived:
Kingston, Jamaica; Little Rock, AR; Cincinnati, OH; Macon, GA; Tyler, TX; Eldorado, AR; Baton Rouge, LA; Austin, TX
Okay a little more than 4, but who is counting. Austin is now the longest place I've lived..6 years.
Four TV shows you love to watch:
CSI, Law&Order, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, hate to admit it but we have been watching 24..I can't say that I LOVE it, but we do have it set to DVR.
Four places you've been on vacation:
Been to 48 states (except Alaska and North Dakota)
With Aaron, Maui, Paris, New York, Las Vegas
Four of your favorite foods:
foods?? Since I don't cook..well rarely.
Candy..sugar-free jolly ranchers, hot tamales, dove milk chocolate, gum; snack food..crackers, chips, pretzels;
Chicken Parmesan from Olive Garden, Queensland salad from Outback, Pepperoni Calzone from DeAngelos, Thin crust pepperoni from Pizza Hut,
Four sites I visit daily:
drudge, Yahoo...email, People.com, blog.com
I'll try to update more often, but I live a pretty boring life. All I have to really talk about is my girls..they are adorable and all, but really, who wants to hear about them all the time.
Istrouma Baptist, children's intern; Jefferson Baptist, daycamp counselor; Temple Baptist, child care; Hyde Park Baptist, 7th grade math teacher
How weird is that..I've only worked in Baptist churches!
Four movies that you could watch over and over:
Legally Blonde, Sweet Home Alabama, You've got Mail, Runaway Bride
Cinderella should be added, Hannah enjoys it, which gives me an hour or so to do something!
Four places that you've lived:
Kingston, Jamaica; Little Rock, AR; Cincinnati, OH; Macon, GA; Tyler, TX; Eldorado, AR; Baton Rouge, LA; Austin, TX
Okay a little more than 4, but who is counting. Austin is now the longest place I've lived..6 years.
Four TV shows you love to watch:
CSI, Law&Order, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, hate to admit it but we have been watching 24..I can't say that I LOVE it, but we do have it set to DVR.
Four places you've been on vacation:
Been to 48 states (except Alaska and North Dakota)
With Aaron, Maui, Paris, New York, Las Vegas
Four of your favorite foods:
foods?? Since I don't cook..well rarely.
Candy..sugar-free jolly ranchers, hot tamales, dove milk chocolate, gum; snack food..crackers, chips, pretzels;
Chicken Parmesan from Olive Garden, Queensland salad from Outback, Pepperoni Calzone from DeAngelos, Thin crust pepperoni from Pizza Hut,
Four sites I visit daily:
drudge, Yahoo...email, People.com, blog.com
I'll try to update more often, but I live a pretty boring life. All I have to really talk about is my girls..they are adorable and all, but really, who wants to hear about them all the time.


8 Comments:
I want to hear about them all the time! And pics- weekely- would be nice!
I'm all about hearing about your girls. Kids are definitely NOT boring & worth talking about. Feel free to blog about them all you want!
Yep, we need to see how fast they're growing. :)
yeah...we like hearing about the girls!!...and seeing pics!
Dear Deborah -
Being the mom of 2 girls - now 17 and 20 - I love seeing and hearing about your little girls. You have quite an adventure before you. Mine has been a joy - keep us up on the joys of "girlhood" - I might have a few tips for you when you need them. :)
Love you - Kathy N.
Deborah!!! Your fans are waiting!!!
Dude, it's been 2 weeks. Time to post, methinks.
Dude, it's been 2 weeks. Time to post, methinks.
Post a Comment
<< Home