Monday, April 03, 2006
So...
It has been so long since I've posted that I forgot how to post..Oh well. Lets see.. The girls and I had a great time in Baton Rouge and Meridian. We got to meet our new nephew, Joshua. Man, that boy has some hair. Lydia is adorable as ever. The girls were troopers. We were glad to get back home. The drive wasn't that bad, I just don't want to do it again anytime soon.


We went to the Rodeo..well, we saw the animals, rode some rides and of course, ate funnel cake. Maybe one day we will stay for some action. Sarah really enjoyed it this year. She loved the pony rides. Hannah was all into the carnival rides. I didn't realize how expensive those rides are. Thank goodness it only comes once a year.

I can't believe it is already April. I've been trying to take Hannah's 4 year old picture since February. She had a bruise in the middle of her forehead and that finally healed. However, last Sunday, some kid hit her on the eye with a wooden block so, now she has a black eye. Well, she looks like she has green, yellow and brown eye shadow on. Sarah fell down the stairs Friday and has a carpet burn on her nose. I'm waiting for child protective services to come knocking on our door. So, I'll have to go look for some new outfits for the girls to wear, since it will probably be really hot when the girls finally take their picture. Hopefully, we won't have any more accidents on their faces.




Well, this is all I have for now. I'm off to bed.


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

How cute are they? Nice to see you blogging again, too- I thought Pflugerville fell into a black hole or something!

Post a Comment

<< Home

src="http://www.zootsdesigns.com/blogger/templates/footer2.jpg"/