



It is January 1st and we are wearing shorts. That is just crazy. I don't think that I will ever live in a place that has 4 distinct seasons.
Christmas was fun, but busy. I don't know if we will ever have Christmas at our house. You would think that it would be easier to have all the grandparents in one city, but it makes it really busy. It was fun to see some old friends from Baton Rouge. All Hannah wanted from Santa was a candy cane, and he forgot..oops. She is still a little confused about the whole Santa..I can't decided if we want to push it or not. She thinks Santa gives out candy canes..like the ones in the mall. So we might just keep her in the dark and then we will have it easy!
Meridian and Mobile were fun. We loved spending time with Lydia..she is a doll. I think that most stressful part was keeping the girls quiet during the church services..we kept stuffing Sarah with snacks. The girls love their new aprons. Well, I've got unpacking to do.


4 Comments:
Cute pics! I thought unpacking for one was bad...can't imagine 2!
Um, Deborah, you cut out Aaron's head of that one pic. :) Looks like your girls had a great Christmas. I know how feel to be glad to be home!
i wish our BR visits could have been in synch! glad y'all had fun.
your girls are so precious!
Post a Comment
<< Home