Well, both girls have ear infections in both ears, so we are not happy campers. Hopefully the medicine will kick in quickly because they are driving me nuts!
We don't have much planned this week except getting ready to go to Baton Rouge. Hannah keeps asking were Aaron and I will be on the trip. She is worried that we are going to leave her again.
I've finished Christmas shopping..I hope. I don't think I've forgotten anyone, but since I did all the shopping months ago and left the gifts in BR I can't check. I should of made a detailed list, oh well.
The highlight of my day was that they had new car carts at HEB, so the girls were happy, which made the grocery shopping easier, so I was happy. How sad is that??
We don't have much planned this week except getting ready to go to Baton Rouge. Hannah keeps asking were Aaron and I will be on the trip. She is worried that we are going to leave her again.
I've finished Christmas shopping..I hope. I don't think I've forgotten anyone, but since I did all the shopping months ago and left the gifts in BR I can't check. I should of made a detailed list, oh well.
The highlight of my day was that they had new car carts at HEB, so the girls were happy, which made the grocery shopping easier, so I was happy. How sad is that??


1 Comments:
Can't beat HEB's carts - ours sport videos!! Best two bucks I've spent in a while...
Post a Comment
<< Home