Thursday, August 09, 2007
Sarah is 3!
We had fun at princess camp. Sarah even got to come and join in some of the fun, since I was working.

I can't believe my baby is three. She is becoming a big girl. She has finally decided that she wanted to pee pee in the potty...only 6 months later than sister! We have been trying for months, she had no interest. I promised her lots of things trying to get her to go and she finally started going, so Hannah is reminding me of the things Sarah is supposed to get. So we went to build-a-bear to make a "kissy" like sisters. Next is her big girl bed, yes she is still in her crib! She isn't climbing out and isn't fussing so I'm leaving her there until the bed comes in a few weeks.


Her birthday was Tuesday and we had her pool party Wednesday. She had loads of fun. I kept forgetting to take pictures...here are a few from the party.


We are getting ready for school to start. Hannah is so ready and is counting down the days. Not much else is going on...we are just going to lay low for the last two weeks of summer!


3 Comments:

Blogger jill said...

I read all about princess camp from the link you provided and it sounded like fun. Why weren't all these fun things around when we were little?

Blogger Michelle said...

happy birthday sarah!!

Blogger Michelle said...

we will want to know about hannah's first day of school!! so don't forget about us! :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

src="http://www.zootsdesigns.com/blogger/templates/footer2.jpg"/