Monday, July 23, 2007
Things
This will be a short post. I wasted too much time trying to figure out my login name and password. Oh well. The girls and I took a trip to Baton Rouge, Meridian, and Panama City. It was fun, but exhausting. 3 days there, 2 days at the beach, 3 day back.


I've got a new nephew...Caleb Ethan...he is a cutie...can't wait the meet him.


We have Princess Camp this week. I'm a Queen Mum this year. I'm working with 6-8 year olds, wow! I'm off to bed!


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you said you didn't get any good beach pics...shame on you. That one is GREAT! We loved spending time with you girls. Have a great week at Princess Camp!

Blogger Mandy said...

I love those kind of beach pictures! I figured you must be keeping busy this summer with the lack of posts. Have fun at camp!

Blogger jill said...

Your girls are adorable. I hope I have 2 girls just like you - but I'll be happy with whatever :)

Blogger jill said...

Not that I'm pregnant or anything. I realized when I re-read my comment that it made it sound like I was expecting. But you know how we like to plan ahead :)

Blogger jill said...

Not that I'm pregnant or anything. I realized when I re-read my comment that it made it sound like I was expecting. But you know how we like to plan ahead :)

Blogger Michelle said...

i love those dresses. i need to make dresses. :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

src="http://www.zootsdesigns.com/blogger/templates/footer2.jpg"/