I'll try to update more than once a month, but really nothing too exciting to report....
The girls did well in their swimming lessons at the beginning of the month. I sure picked the right secession because of all the rain the other secessions have been canceled. They really enjoyed being in the pool.
I've been busy getting rid of our old baby items. The girls have enjoyed playing with the empty tubs...
The girls and I took a trip to Houston to see some friends. But the only pics I have are of some of the McNeil crew. We stopped and saw Jennifer and sweet Benjamin. He followed the crazy girls around while they played with his toys. He is a cutie the girls enjoyed being with him...and Jennifer too! Then we went to the McNeil's. The girls had fun playing with the kiddos.

We had fun catching up with old friends. Michelle even made pancakes for Hannah! Thanks for the hospitality! Then we headed up north to meet Blake and see Andrew and Shandra. Blake is a cutie and Andrew is so nice to let us play with his toys and eat his snacks! Of course I didn't bring my camera!
Last week we had VBS at our church. It is held at our lake property and we got wet and muddy from all the recent rain. It was fun, but I was exhausted. There was about 1400+ kiddos. Crazy! The girls loved it and was sad that it is over. Thank goodness we went to the circus on Saturday.

I've been busy getting rid of our old baby items. The girls have enjoyed playing with the empty tubs...
The girls and I took a trip to Houston to see some friends. But the only pics I have are of some of the McNeil crew. We stopped and saw Jennifer and sweet Benjamin. He followed the crazy girls around while they played with his toys. He is a cutie the girls enjoyed being with him...and Jennifer too! Then we went to the McNeil's. The girls had fun playing with the kiddos.
Last week we had VBS at our church. It is held at our lake property and we got wet and muddy from all the recent rain. It was fun, but I was exhausted. There was about 1400+ kiddos. Crazy! The girls loved it and was sad that it is over. Thank goodness we went to the circus on Saturday.
All for now...


4 Comments:
thanks for coming to visit! my kids love yours -- emily even treated hannah like a real sister! :) i'll post the couple of pics i took.
Beautiful girls and fun pics! I even see you in the background! :)
A once a month post is better than nothing. :) So when are y'all driving all the way to Dallas?
dan got an email from steve -- congrats on being an aunt again! we'll be praying for him! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home