
Seriously, I don't know what happen to my November. It has been so long since I've posted that I forgot how to post. Well here are the highlights...
- Went to League City to see the McNeal family. We had a great time. All the kids really enjoyed each other. Little Elliot is an angel.
- Got most of my Christmas shopping done, so I could take it to Baton Rouge for Thanksgiving.
- Took a family day trip to San Antonio. Saw the animals at the zoo and walked on the riverwalk and ate some Mexican food.
- The girls and I took a day trip to see Jennifer and Benjamin in League City. What a sweet boy!
- Spent Thanksgiving in Baton Rouge with the family. Turned 30! Ate a lot of turkey and dressing. Saw my grandma. Played with little Lydia and Joshua.

- Got our Christmas tree when it was 80 degrees outside. It finally turned cold and felt like December. Until today...it is back up in the 70's.
That about sums it up...not much going on. Nothing new or interesting but there's an update.


3 Comments:
SHE'S ALIVE!!!!! Sounds like you've been busy. I'm bummed the warm weather is back.
Cute picture of the girls! That dog looks just like my old dog I grew up with.
very cute picture of the girls. i'm not looking forward to trying to get a good one of our bunch this year! :)
Glad to see you're back...You got a lot done last month. The girls are beautiful, and I love their little dresses! I'm also jealous that you made a trip down to San Antonio... we love San Antonio! Great Mexican food there and none here!! But I will send you some of our cold weather if you'd like!!
Post a Comment
<< Home