Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Happy Halloween
Sarah's teacher made all of the 10 kids in her class these lion outfits for the fall festival at school. I'm quite impressed! She has a tail too!

All the four year old classes made King and Queen costumes to wear.
2 Excited Pink Princesses!!
Can you tell we were excited about trick or treating??


I'll leave you with one more photo..our family picture from the second wedding of the summer. I thought it was quite humorous. Pretty much sums up the evening!




6 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

man, i'm super impressed with sarah's teacher. no WAY i'd do that!!

very precious princesses!

Blogger Megan said...

what pretty pink princesses! they are so cute!

Blogger Shandra said...

that last picture is cracking me up. i thought when andrew was a little older we would get a good family picture...guess it will take years!! :)

girls looked cute for halloween!

Blogger Shandra said...

hey..did you get to meet mr. benjamin this past weekend?

Blogger Michelle said...

where are you???

Blogger Shandra said...

dude...i'm thinking you need to update!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

src="http://www.zootsdesigns.com/blogger/templates/footer2.jpg"/