Monday, October 09, 2006
Ahhhh
I'm so aggravated. My beloved HEB has changed. They have rearranged everything. I used to know where everything was, so I could make my list accordingly. Now I have to go down every isle sometimes twice! It takes twice as long. Hopefully I'll get used to it!!

I went to check on the girls last night before going to bed and Sarah had a pool of blood in her bed. I thought it was from the scab on her knee, but it was from her nose! Gross. Poor girl!

Not much going on. We are going to Mobile this weekend for Aaron's cousins wedding. It will be a lot of traveling. We are leaving for Baton Rouge after work on Friday, then Saturday afternoon go to Mobile and come back to BR after the long wedding Saturday night. Then we have to be back in Austin for AWANAs on Sunday night! Crazy! The good thing is that we are planning on leaving the girls with my folks while we go to the wedding..fun fun.We went to the wildflower center to look at the bug exhibit...Look who pick a flower.. oops! oh well.


2 Comments:

Blogger Shandra said...

hope my HEB didn't change! i don't do my main shopping there... just last minute things that i need.

y'all have a safe trip. that's nice you can drop the kiddo's off at your parents!

Blogger Michelle said...

have fun in your travels. come and see us - you can get a good long visit in with jennifer. we live very close!!

i'm beginning to like HEB. it's a fun store. i don't think the one close to us has icee's though.. :(

Post a Comment

<< Home

src="http://www.zootsdesigns.com/blogger/templates/footer2.jpg"/